Kawasaki Teryx 2016 Full Tilt Windshield by Kolpin
The Kawasaki Teryx Full-Tilting Windshield by Kolpin protects you and your passengers from the elements. This easy to install and versatile windshield incorporates a three-position tilt mechanism allowing you to adjust it from fully closed, to half extended, to fully extended. You also have the ability to quickly remove the top panel, creating a convenient half windshield.
Full Tilting Windshield Features:
- Ultra Thick 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate (or equivalent)
- Hard Coated (HC) - High Quality, scratch resistant finish. Best Material on the Market!!
- Windshield is cut with superior CNC 5-Axis router
- All edges are super smooth
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish.. No Rust!!
- Easy to install... no drilling required
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, Half Extension and Full Extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release windshield. Just a few seconds, simply remove the windshield to allow for refreshing air flow - no tools required.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- ** The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures
- ** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY
- ** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position