Kawasaki Teryx VRX 3500 lb. Powersport Winch With Steel Cable or Synthetic Rope By Warn/h1>
Improve your Kawasaki Teryx with the optimum winch system in the world specifically crafted for by Warn engineers. The motor and contactor are united in a single unit for compacted durability, innovative performance and effortless installation. Includes 50’ of 7/32” steel rope that is lightweight yet durable, a strong hook that has been zinc plated, and a roller fairlead. Outfit your Teryx with the winch required to confront your grueling responsibilities easily without sacrificing capability or power.
Warn crafts the most durable winches and now they have taken something great and made it even better with the VRX. You get all the perks of their standard winches plus a little extra. Features like increased capacity and an all metal drivetrain means this winch is ready for the long haul. Of course, with a winch comes the need for a fairlead, rope, and hook. All of these comes included in the VRX package at price you will love.
- VRX 35 includes 50’ of durable 7/32” steel rope, roller fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Hard-working 3,500 lb. capacity
- Semi-gloss black powder-coated finish and stainless-steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar-mounted rocker switch