Kawasaki Teryx VRX 4500 lb. Powersport Winch With Steel Cable Or Synthetic Rope By Warn
Make your Kawasaki Teryx achieve new heights with a winch system from Warn Winch. The motor and contactor are combined in a single unit for compact durability, revolutionary performance and painless installation. Includes 50’ of 1/4” steel rope that is strong and durable, a sturdy hook that has been zinc plated, and a roller fairlead. Dress up your Teryx with the winch necessary to confront your arduous tasks effortlessly without taking a huge bite out of your wallet.
Still unsure? Rest assured that the VRX is the upgrade you need. The all metal drivetrain and housing coupled with the upgraded clutch design and enhanced capacity make this winch better than good. Get the job done quickly and effortlessly using the remote and rocker control and the load holding brake. Keep control of load even when it’s wet and slippery. Stop wasting time and order today, so you are ready to pull, tug, and drag without straining your system, mount, or vehicle.
- VRX 45 includes 50’ of durable ¼” steel rope, roller fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- Huge 4,500 lb. capacity available for the hardest-working UTVs
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless-steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Dash-mounted rocker control and corded remote