Stealth Exhaust 2.0 with Heat Shield by Kolpin 53570
It is often said that loud UTV exhaust is the largest issue in the recreational world of UTV riding. The Stealth Exhaust System allows UTV riders to enjoy their sport and still comply with trail and state regulations by reducing exhaust noise without sacrificing performance. This accessory reduces exhaust noise by up to 50%, or 5-7 decibels ... which can make the difference between spooking that trophy game, or bringing that trophy home! The Stealth Exhaust System is easy to install on your RZR with a four-stroke engine. It can be just as easy to remove if desired. All mounting hardware is included, along with easy-to-follow installation instructions.
Stealth Exhaust 2.0 Features:
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Quiets UTV exhaust noise up to 50% with no loss of mid-range performance
- Dyno test results, on some models, have actually revealed an increase in mid-range power and overall performance
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications (in most cases)
- Dimensions: 12.25” long x 4.5” diameter
- Steel construction for long-lasting performance
- Engineered with an innovative, high-flow/low restriction muffler
The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!